Basic Problem Gambling Clinical Training: Wye Mills, MD
Understanding and Treating Problem Gambling
As more and more opportunities for gambling are made available in Maryland, it is increasingly important to improve the capacity and capability of behavioral health treatment providers to learn effective ways of addressing and treating gambling problems. This training (a combination of Day One/Day Two) will offer a broad overview of the scope of gambling and problem gambling in Maryland along with strategies to enhance the ability of agencies and providers to make the impact of gambling on recovery, health and well-being a relevant topic of conversation in their practice.
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Registration opens at 8:00 AM.
Route 50 and 213
Wye Mills, MD 21679
James M. Walsh, PhD, LPCMH
For more information, or to register, please click HERE
- There is no charge to attend this training
- Continental breakfast will be provided
- NO LUNCH IS PROVIDED. Please bring your own or plan to go out and get lunch during the 60 minute lunch break
- Parking is free at the facility unless otherwise noted in the registration confirmation
- Certificate of Attendance for six (6) CEUs will be awarded at the end of the training