2017 Bucks County Problem Gambling Conference
Bucks County Area Agency on Aging, in partnership with the Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc., and the Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania, Inc., presents the
Thursday, May 25 – 8:30am – 4:30pm
Bucks County Community College
Gallagher Room • 275 Swamp Road • Newtown, PA 18940
Workshops will include:
- Concerns About the Development of Gambling Problems Among Older Adults
- Presented by Paula Sanchez, Ph.D.
- Personal Story of Recovery
- Presented by Dave S.
- Generational Addiction: Gambling Disorder
- Presented by Patricia Reihl, M.P.A., LCADC, L.P.N.
- Pennsylvania Gambling Update
- Presented by Josh Ercole, Council on Compulsive Gambling of PA
To Register, please click HERE
Space is limited – Registration deadline May 19, 2017
Registration is free. Continental breakfast and lunch are included
For questions please contact Amanda Mayer at 267-880-5744 or firstname.lastname@example.org