Maryland Conference on Problem Gambling
6th Annual Maryland Conference on Problem Gambling
Friday, June 15, 2018
1743 West Nursery Road
Linthicum, MD 21090
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Registration opens at 7:30 AM)
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Barbara J. Bazron, Ph.D. – Deputy Secretary for Behavioral Health, Maryland Department of Health
- Wiley D. Harwell, D.Min., LPC, IGCC-II – Executive Director, Oklahoma Association for Problem and Compulsive Gambling
- Jim Kooler, Dr.P.H. – Administrator, California Friday Night Live Partnership – Tulare County Office of Education (TCOE); California Center for Youth Development and Health Promotion- TCOE; Betting On Our Future (BOOF)- CA Office of Problem Gambling; Lifeplan Institute; California Mentoring Partnership
- Kathleen Tracy, Ph.D. – Director of Research, Maryland Center of Excellence on Problem Gambling; Associate Professor and Vice Chair for Research Services, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Christopher Welsh, MD – Associate Professor Department of Psychiatry; Medical Director, Maryland Center of Excellence on Problem Gambling; Medication Director, UMMC Substance Abuse Consultation Service; Medical Director-UMMC Comprehensive Recovery Programs
- Keith Whyte – Executive Director, National Council on Problem Gambling
- Jim Wuelfing, CARC – Owner and Principle Associate, The New England Center
Registration is limited. Registration ends Friday, June 1, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna Gaspar, firstname.lastname@example.org or (667) 214-2120