MD 2016-17 WEBINAR Series: What Does Recovery Look Like?
A FREE webinar offered by the University of Maryland School of Medicine and the Maryland Center for Excellence on Problem Gambling
What Does Recovery Look Like for an Individual with Gambling Disorder?
Welcome to a series of free webinars designed to provide additional problem gambling clinical training on a variety of topics.
These webinars are presented by The Center’s management team:
- Lori Rugle, PhD, ICGC II, BACC – Program Director
- Jeffrey M. Beck, LPC, ICGC II, JD, CART, MTC, ABD – Clinical Director
- Carl Robertson, MRE, MDiv – Prevention Manager
Friday, April 28, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
As a result of participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define and differentiate between a recovery promotion and relapse prevention perspective
- Present an empowerment model that supports client goals and multiple pathways to recovery
- Discuss systems and personal change needed for transformation at all levels to a recovery oriented system of care
For more information, or to register for this webinar, please click HERE