MD 2017-18 WEBINAR Series: Youth and Problem Gambling
A FREE webinar offered by the University of Maryland School of Medicine and the Maryland Center for Excellence on Problem Gambling
Youth and Problem Gambling
Welcome to a series of free webinars designed to provide additional problem gambling clinical training on a variety of topics.
These webinars are presented by:
- Lori Rugle, PhD, ICGC II, BACC – Program Director
- Jeffrey M. Beck, LPC, ICGC II, JD, CART, MTC, ABD – Clinical Director
- Carl Robertson, MRE, MDiv – Prevention Manager
Friday, June 29, 2018
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
Youth problem gambling has similarities and differences to adult problem gambling. This webinar will provide participates with an understanding and knowledge related to the prevalence of youth gambling in Maryland; reasons why youth gamble; and resources available to address youth problem gambling in communities.
Attendees should be able to:
- Contracts the prevalence rates of youth and adult problem gambling in Maryland
- Describe the three (3) reasons why youth gamble
- Identify a Maryland resource for addressing youth gambling awareness in local communities
For more information, or to register for this webinar, please click HERE