Please understand that help is available in Pennsylvania and recovery is possible. We hope that you will take advantage of the free, 24-hour helpline, as well as the many other resources that are provided below.
PA Gaming Control Board
PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Pennsylvania Crisis Intervention by County
- National Assoc. of Administrators for Disordered Gambling Services
- Problem Gambling Awareness Month (March)
- International Center for Responsible Gambling
- Youth Gambling, McGill University
- Gamban – a voluntary, self-exclusion tool for online gambling sites.
- CCGP offers individual one-year subscriptions to Gamban, which enables individuals to block thousands of online gambling sites on multiple devices. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information