Self-exclusion is a process that allows a person to request to be excluded from legalized gambling activities in Pennsylvania. Individuals who enroll in self-exclusion are prohibited from collecting any winnings, recovering any losses or accepting complimentary gifts or services or any other thing of value from any licensed facility or organization.
In Pennsylvania, there are several options for Self-Exclusion from available gambling. Please review the programs below and select the one(s) that you feel may be most helpful.
Self-Exclusion Programs available in PA
Visit the PA Gaming Control Board for more info:
- Self-Exclusion from Casinos
- Self-Exclusion from Fantasy Contests
- Self-Exclusion from iGaming
- Self-Exclusion from VGT’s
- Self-Exclusion from iLottery
- There is a separate self-exclusion program for the Pennsylvania Lottery’s online iLottery games. To learn how to place yourself on that list, visit the PA Lottery’s “Please Play Responsibly” webpage.